Help needed - 2007 Air Ride (stock)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds to me like the lighting problem is the multifunction switch. Not sure about the air ride, but I've never heard of anyone using the bumpstops calibration. Read about the procedure, but never heard of it doing a member any good.

OP
OP
M

Maxstead

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
SO, I picked up a "nused" fuse block, popped it in and the headlights (high beam) now work properly. The stalk seems fine - works as expected. So, as some others reported, it was the on board relay that is built into the under-hood fuse panel. Also a loose fuse on the O2 sensor has now been rectified by that same swap. Unfortunately it had no impact on the air ride suspension issue, so I am still chasing that one (the original issue that I started the thread with ;-) Thanks for all the info - more info as I discover

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems wrong to me that they would incorporate a relay into a fuse panel since relays are known to go bad. I mean, they have moving parts after all.