Help me identify these under dash connectors 99 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisach

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
While identifying a possible location to plug my new brake controller into a factory wiring harness plug, I want to identify these 2 under dash connectors.

Can anyone help me identify what these are for?

I would like to locate a schematic for the 1st one in case that is where my seat heat problem may be.

And if neither of these locations are where I would plug the controller into a factory plug for the wiring harness. Does anyone know where that plug would be? If in fact there is one, else I have to hard wire it in.

Electric Junction box fuse or relay box located under dash to the left side of the steering column.

Dash Connection 1.jpg

Unknown single connector directly under the steering column.

Dash Connection 2.jpg

Thanks in advance

OP
OP
L

lisach

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey thanks Man! I really appreciate it.

I did actually figure out the little Data Link Connector. But this helps because there was no reference to this in the owner's manual, and the cover for the "Convenience" Center has always been missing, so I couldn't RTFM.

But unfortunately this doesn't solve my original quest.
The location, if any, of a "Convenience" plug-in to the wiring harness for an electric brake controller.
Too bad they didn't figure that would appropriately go with a "Convenience" Center! LOL

Do you know where it might be?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, my 99 tahoe came with a factory pigtail harness for the electric brake controller (one side had a terminated connector and the other was bare wires to splice to trailer brake controller) and a large fuse bundled in the console. The fuse goes into the underhood fusebox and factory pigtail plugs in under the dash on driver side. Ill try to find a pic and i think i still have the harness ...F4F5FFDA-C7FA-4739-B31C-FE571EE38C83.jpeg

Anybody can correct me here if im wrong... @east302 ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17