Help me choose my next wheels...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, my Yukon is going to go through a change. Slate Gray vinyl wrap, gloss black roof, and blacked out handles. Removed the roof rack and I picked up some Street Scene side skirts and removing the escalade sidesteps.

Now I need new wheels. I can get any of these wheels for $1k so there's no difference in price, except for the Giovanna those are like$1400. They will be 24s since I like the ride of 305/35's, I am not going to upsize although in time i may drop the rear another 2" and the front another inch when I add spindles and crank up the GroundForce keys.

I haven't been able to find the newer style snowflakes in the black with milled. The first ones here, the Escalade wheels have always been one of my favorites, but dunno how it will fit with the dechromed look on the rest of the truck. I will be wrapping the chrome Denali grille in slate gray as well and getting a custom insert grille in black with no emblem.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
OP
OP
inmypassatlife

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If y'all got any other outside suggestions let a brother know

OP
OP
inmypassatlife

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is also an option, this of course is offered in about 7 different color combos by different manufacturers. I missed a deal for a set of Dubs like @Rocket Man for $960 shipped new, apparently they are discontinued.

full

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu