HELP GUYS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robsan1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hi thinking of updating to new 17 yukon but yards will not give my firm price we drive away price here but i believe it is different any help what is added to price advertised thanks guys

Mwbutcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the US just sales tax in most states. So the wundow sticker price is where you start and ask for discounts from that then add your sales tax and write the check. If I understand your question correctly.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Window sticker is suggested retail price. Nobody pays that. The final sales price or monthly lease prices set the sales tax you pay.
Some states like va have an extra tax on the yearly value of the car.

OP
OP
robsan1

robsan1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In the US just sales tax in most states. So the wundow sticker price is where you start and ask for discounts from that then add your sales tax and write the check. If I understand your question correctly.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
yes you understood correct but what is inter net price i want to ship to australia so is st same every where regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu