Help... Blower motor or switch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtl111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, it has the Z71 package but as far as i know none were factory installed on om Tahoe's. I liked the look so i stuck them on. They're GM decals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

RicanGM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, it has the Z71 package but as far as i know none were factory installed on om Tahoe's. I liked the look so i stuck them on. They're GM decals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Kool, I had a 1993 K1500 that had them on, I might put them on my Tahoe, I like the look.

OP
OP
Scootinz

Scootinz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does the blower motor work on high speed only and none of the lower settings? If so, its the blower motor resistor. Check the motor out like everyone has said and go from there.
Yeah our Hoe's are all kinda close !Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Nope, no speeds....

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
Those are neat. I see you also have the ambulance rears doors, I was told they were rare. I wish I had a rear wiper!

im not sure what is more "rare" the tail gate or barn doors but I love my tailgate with rear wiper!

OP
OP
Scootinz

Scootinz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just hit the defrosters...they work better than a wiper that will crap out. GM wipers suck.... and If I remember, they called these "barn doors"

OP
OP
Scootinz

Scootinz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
And for loading pinball machines (one of my addictions) I did not want to deal with a tall tail gate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins