Helo Renagade wheel sensor help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reagan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello
new here been lurking around for a while..I have a 2007 Tahoe..it had the standard LTZ 5 spoke factory wheels..had a chance to buy NIB a set of Helo Renegades 20 x 9.5 for $300.00 (full set). I took my new purchase to my local tire shop to get them mounted..the factory TPMS sensors stuck staright out when mounted on the Helo's..you could not mount the tire without breaking the TPMS sensor..Tire Shop showed me it will take a 90 degree sensor..he is trying to find something that will work but so far no luck..Momma wanted the Helo's on so they are..now everytime she goes some place I have to listen to her about all the warnings lights on the dash..Could someone PLEASE help me and tell where I can get the correct TPMS senor..

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tpms sensors come in two variety's either 315mhz or 433mhz, so you will need to know which is used on your truck which can be done by looking at the rpo code list in the glove box
XL7=315mhz
XL8=433mhz
once you find that, then you can go looking on amazon or ebay for a set that (might) fit (search by either 315mhz or 433mhz which ever applies)
some wheels are not designed for tpms sensors so good luck!
you might also try contacting the wheel manufacture as they may have been down this road before.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
That may be why they were so cheap... the other guy got tired of hearing his wife complain.... lol

OP
OP
Reagan

Reagan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That may be why they were so cheap... the other guy got tired of hearing his wife complain.... lol
Mr. Doubleive
I contacted the wheel manufacturer and waiting a reply..
Thanks for your help

OP
OP
Reagan

Reagan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mr. Doubleive
I contacted the wheel manufacturer and waiting a reply..
Thanks for your help
Got the problem fixed..they make a chrome valve stem with a TPMS adapter on it causing the TPMS to lay flat against the inside of the wheel..they work like a charm..HAPPY WIFE..HAPPY LIFE..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kentf3