Hello all, need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
chilleblanco36

chilleblanco36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I definitely take care of my cars. What about the AWD? any known issues there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
chilleblanco36

chilleblanco36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just read thru 6 pages and saw where someone asked about an 08 with the 6.2L

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got 145k on my 07 5.3 with no issues on the AFM. That said, I had it tuned out earlier this year and would remove the components all together if it weren't for the cash needed. In either case, go for the better maintained vehicle. You can tell a lot from the owners statements about the cracked glass. If he left that there for years, how long has it been since the truck had a transmission service or a brake job?

OP
OP
chilleblanco36

chilleblanco36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's his wife car and he agreed that should have been fixed but out of site out of mind. Car was maintained from day one by the dealership. He has brake pads that he was going to install at 74k miles, but it didn't need them.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's his wife car and he agreed that should have been fixed but out of site out of mind. Car was maintained from day one by the dealership. He has brake pads that he was going to install at 74k miles, but it didn't need them.

Sure. Just mentioning that if the life the vehicle has lived has as.much if not more to do with its ultimate longevity as the miles on it currently.

OP
OP
chilleblanco36

chilleblanco36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I feel pretty good about it. I think I'm going with this one. I like the fact I can verify the maintenance records on oil change at least.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I feel pretty good about it. I think I'm going with this one. I like the fact I can verify the maintenance records on oil change at least.

And that 6.2 will haul the mail. Have fun with that thing.

OP
OP
chilleblanco36

chilleblanco36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I got it and love it so far. Forgot to mention my wife dis have a 2008 Yukon about 6 years ago.

Anyways, I'm looking at buying a dash pad soon and looking at deleting the afm. Hopefully that will save me from issues down the road.