Heads Up Display (HUD)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTVP

Reaction score
In my Corvette the windshield was also HUD as it is in my Esky. I believe there is an inside coating on them. Guys that did that upgrade later didn't seem to complain or just didn't say anything about it. I'm not sure if it is less bright or clear without the true HUD windshield.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my Corvette the windshield was also HUD as it is in my Esky. I believe there is an inside coating on them. Guys that did that upgrade later didn't seem to complain or just didn't say anything about it. I'm not sure if it is less bright or clear without the true HUD windshield.
X2. HUD display windshields are always different than without. Definitely something to keep in mind.

I'd rather take the vehicle back to Laura's or Covert and trade it in on one that had the feature before I'd retrofit this mess. The instrument cluster is different with HUD, as well.

ttremain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
At left side there is a set of 3 toggle switches for dimmer
Up/down and info to be displayed

I'm looking for a parts breakdown of the switch panel and the housing for it. I'm wanting to add the buttons to a 15 tahoe that does not already have them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne