Headliner Idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the middle of redoing my headliner in my 98 2 door and would like some input. My old headliner was gray and I am changing it out to black to match more of my interior. I am thinking of putting 2 Chevy logos over the driver and passenger side. The color would be the original gray and then hiding some EL wire between the two colors. I would use some spray on tint that I got left over from helping a buddie tint his tail lights, to help hide the wire but not demise the light too badly. I have red LEDs for the dash and over head lights so the EL wire would be red and I would connect it to my over head dome lights. Tell if you think it would look good or not work.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
im trying to picture what you are explaining. one bowtie on each side of the console? ........ may look like a lot going on up there but if you like it go for it! have u put any thought into just doing a bigger one a little farther back?

OP
OP
X

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I did look at the back seat area and have not ruled it out. Just wasn't too sure if it would be seen easley

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
personally think it would be a much cleaner look but at the end of the day its your ride. just take your time and it will look great either way!

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would have looked really good. I have do it bigger and over the cargo area.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne