Headlight upgrade 99 obs burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jiggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone is running piaa bulbs in their vehicles and if i need to do any wiring upgrades to run piaa bulbs. Planning on swapping out my stock headlights for clear black housing ones and upgrading bulbs. Im not a hid in non projector housing guy and i tried leds in my van and they just weren't bright enough. Any thoughts on theses bulbs im planning on getting?

The extremes will be the low beam and the night tech will be the high beams. Also thinking about doing the 4hi mod as well. Will be using them in theses housings with led bulbs for turn signals.

6f228d2f3b7a1acd14c556ab00c549a2.jpg

f3ada0fd8f0042c61fc3bd030fee5d31.jpg
41ab072b3f0696eb90a0f0e588d10741.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

jiggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be interesting if you could try our led headlights and compare them to what you tried. I could give you 20% and 60 days free returns on us

You have my attention. Do you have a link for me to follow to check out your product? I skipped out on the bulbs and just got the new housings so still need some new headlights

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
You have my attention. Do you have a link for me to follow to check out your product? I skipped out on the bulbs and just got the new housings so still need some new headlights

I don't have a direct link to your specific headlight but we can do it. You can go to shop to see the headlights( customer's design we have done) we don't get to play much with our own designs.

Also refer to the retrofit page for all kinds of options you could put into them. Get in contact with us through our live chat, call or email us once you know what you want.

Hidretrofitkit.com

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
I'm curious to hear Jiggie's review of these LED's versus the other LED's that were disappointing.

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aftermarket housings, i will try and find the link. like $75 for a set. Glare has been no issue.

OP
OP
J

jiggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jonathan, there are some really good reviews with just LED along with 4 headlamp mod.......:2cents:

David g........:)

Ordering the 4hi mod at the end if the month from lmc along with my bumper trims. Do you have leds in your rig?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts