Headlight baking.....only those with experience need open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Local brewery, actually they have stuff nationwide now. Lonerider Brewery, and Deadeye Jack.....their staple porter. Nommmm

Thats 5 min from my house so hit me up next time you visit. That shotgun betty and tres vaqueros is so good. Glad you got them open now. Takes a few re bakes to get them going. Dig out all old permaseal so it can accept butyl. Retrofit plans?

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I've got D2S 4.0's sitting on the table ready to go. Except TheRetrofitSource shorted my Iris shrouds, hopefully they ship them priority to me....

Nice! They usually ship that method and only in Atlanta so shows up in 1-2 days. What bulbs and wattage you pick?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Nice choices! That will give you right about 4500K output color with the 50 watt ballast. Get some pics along the way to show others it can be done. Next you will want the XB LED fogs to match that crisp cut-off. My only complaint is there black but that might match your theme PPV hoe.
Xb leds are more of a 5500k in color?

Brooklyn hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw this topic. When I did mine I preheated the oven set it at 350 and baked for 10 minutes. Thery were after market though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505