Header ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twenty4s

Banned
Reaction score
So im looking into headers since i just added the CAI and Exhaust im now thinking of ordering up some headers. just want to know if anyone has some installed, How much louder are they any noticeable gains? and with CAI,Exhaust and headers what gains can i see HP/Torque.

Also what brand is good. been looking at edelbrock shorts.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GO LTS or go home...I'm in the process of getting LT's...cheaper alternative then Pacesetter LT's...

I'll keep you guys posted...

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
LT>shorties

You just gotta find LTs that are legal in Cali and you will have to re-do your exhaust some.

Anway, shorties should make it slightly louder and 5-10HP gain would be a good estimate.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Pacesetter Long tube headers are great in our 5.7L truck's mated with the CAI and exhaust AND a TUNE. Headers without the tune will just make more noise but you won't really notice much of a performance gain. With the Tune you WILL notice a difference + the tune ha.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go LT's! put shorties on mine (only thing we could find at the time that weren't rediculously over priced)

mine are gibson chrome coated, and anything is better than that stock manifold!

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go LT's! put shorties on mine (only thing we could find at the time that weren't rediculously over priced)

mine are gibson chrome coated, and anything is better than that stock manifold!

LIAR! All that money for noise and an extra 5-10hp.

I have gibson's exhuast...I hate it. How do thier headers sound?

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if someone would have had LT's in stock at a decent price when i bought the shorties, you bet your ass the HOE would have LT's on it.

they sound F-in great without anything after them :), did the entire exhaust at the same time so nothing to really compare it to, other than it blew that 12 yo. stock shit out the door!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mazer16