HD Hood Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem.7c3ca28ad0ec4ffc79ff4ed3b28e83fe.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

That's closer, but still too damn far to be driving to get a hood. That's still almost 10 hours of driving (round trip) for me. That thing better be $200 or less and be in PRISTINE condition before I drive that far. The whole point in finding a green one is so I don't have to paint it, but it defeats the purpose if the paint is badly chipped or faded or oxidized.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's closer, but still too damn far to be driving to get a hood. That's still almost 10 hours of driving (round trip) for me. That thing better be $200 or less and be in PRISTINE condition before I drive that far. The whole point in finding a green one is so I don't have to paint it, but it defeats the purpose if the paint is badly chipped or faded or oxidized.
Beggars can’t be choosers....lol ;)

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beggars can’t be choosers....lol ;)
I'm not begging tho...
When I come across the right one, then I will get it. But I don't want one so bad that I'm paying more than $200 for it, or driving all day long to go pick it up. I'd go without a HD hood before I did all that. I've had my truck for 12 years now without a HD hood on it and I'm doing just fine.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not begging tho...
When I come across the right one, then I will get it. But I don't want one so bad that I'm paying more than $200 for it, or driving all day long to go pick it up. I'd go without a HD hood before I did all that. I've had my truck for 12 years now without a HD hood on it and I'm doing just fine.
Joking scott, joking...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons