HD hood swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z28TWITCH

Reaction score
My factory hood is gross. I run my gear pretty hard and this poor thing looks like its been dragged through the forest at break neck speed. I want to do the HD hood swap, one problem, I can't find em anywhere around me. Where can I get one without having to spend $400+?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
My factory hood is gross. I run my gear pretty hard and this poor thing looks like its been dragged through the forest at break neck speed. I want to do the HD hood swap, one problem, I can't find em anywhere around me. Where can I get one without having to spend $400+?

Persistence and perseverance make a bishop of his reverence. Check CL every day.

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or, if you're lucky and have a http://www.certifit.com/locations.html close by, you can snag a decent fitting brand new one for less than $200. That's what I did and it worked out awesome.

OP
OP
Z28TWITCH

Z28TWITCH

Reaction score
Or, if you're lucky and have a http://www.certifit.com/locations.html close by, you can snag a decent fitting brand new one for less than $200. That's what I did and it worked out awesome.

Never even heard of this place but I got one within an hour from me!!! Giving them a call in a few hours when normal humans are starting their days and not finishing them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe