Hd hood info.....????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright I have been wanting to do this for a while but not 100% about the process involved. I know that for the GMC Yukon hd hood install you have to move couple radiator and support brackets and reshape around the head lights BC it is rounded. Now I have been looking at slot of pictures of the CHEVY HD trucks and the hood is strait same with the thane front end.. Is it as simple as I am thinking to just bolt on and align for the chevy side of this mod vs the gmc side re shaping..... Could someone with an hd hood on chevy thane or burb please chime in and let me know.. Thanks guys

OP
OP
jdpber

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright so y'all are using the 00-02 hd hood and not the same model year as the thane. BC I am 2004. And the 2004 trucks had those stupid looking slant headlights.

Thanks for the info guess I will be looking around for a hood

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Is there anything specific I need to look for. Ie model number or will any 00-02 hd hood fit

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, you want a 99-02 HD hood from a Chevy...as far as I know there is only 1 99-02 Chevy HD hood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM