Have some pics of my 2 door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Yeah, you can do TYC headlights with HIDs and TYC parking lights for around $260. Will set the front end off. Pretty much the only exterior mod I think you should do. Looks really good already. Or you can also light up that top corner reflector, don't know why GM didn't put a bulb in there from the factory.

Yeah we need front plates here in Cali too. Sucks ass. I rode around for two months without the front bracket while I waited for new plates.

OP
OP
TIM Z

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
LOL!

Yeah i agree those headlight/parking light lens are growing on me!

Navarre is 15 south of Canton, basically from cleveland go 77 south to route 21 south. Bout an hour or so .

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Yeah, you can do TYC headlights with HIDs and TYC parking lights for around $260. Will set the front end off. Pretty much the only exterior mod I think you should do. Looks really good already. Or you can also light up that top corner reflector, don't know why GM didn't put a bulb in there from the factory.

Yeah we need front plates here in Cali too. Sucks ass. I rode around for two months without the front bracket while I waited for new plates.

Hey Haks, I see your running a spacer also for your injectors? Tell me more!:driver:

codester

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i just bought a forest green 96 yukon 2 door this afternoon
its got a 6.5l diesel and im looking for a nice set of wheels for it
any suggestions, im leaning towards black wheels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ynamot