Has anyone tried these out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jiggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That showed up in my feed the other day too lol. Was just getting ready to search when i seen this. Im betting its for the nbs 99 but im curious to see if it would work on the obs. Did you dm him about it? Let me know what you find out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jiggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you decide to get them? Any updates

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you decide to get them? Any updates

I mean they look pretty good and strong but I don’t think it will do anything for me, it would be wasted on my rig, well right now anyways

jiggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean they look pretty good and strong but I don’t think it will do anything for me, it would be wasted on my rig, well right now anyways

I hear ya. Whats the current plans on your rig?

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya. Whats the current plans on your rig?

Well since it’s my daily work truck and it’s my family vehicle just having it reliable is key. It’s long since been reliable and I’ve been doing upgrades here and there. This weekend new power stop slotted and drilled rotors with ceramic pads and new stainless brake lines, gonna throw on a new water pump and lower radiator hose and put new coolant for the weather change. For the future a set of nfab step bars and a paint job. I would do a 6 in lift but I would need new tires and wheels to make it look right.

jiggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well since it’s my daily work truck and it’s my family vehicle just having it reliable is key. It’s long since been reliable and I’ve been doing upgrades here and there. This weekend new power stop slotted and drilled rotors with ceramic pads and new stainless brake lines, gonna throw on a new water pump and lower radiator hose and put new coolant for the weather change. For the future a set of nfab step bars and a paint job. I would do a 6 in lift but I would need new tires and wheels to make it look right.

Thats about where im at with my burb. Its going to get a lot of stuff at tax time. I really wanna swap my dexacool with green but having rear heat iy will be a pita. I jusy had the coolant changed a year ago so ill wait till spring. Im just working on my list of things to do. Got my spar t case comming from wyoming next week so ima rebuild it and have it ready when i do my adapter seals and exhaust

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01