Guide lines on the reverse back up camera are crooked (right)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoGeTteR310

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's up guys?

I have a 2015 Yukon and all of a sudden the reverse guide lines are going off to the right. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Straighten out your steering wheel, they will straighten out too. It may be an option that you can program in your settings menu.

OP
OP
GoGeTteR310

GoGeTteR310

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Straighten out your steering wheel, they will straighten out too. It may be an option that you can program in your settings menu.

I tried that too.... I'm going to take a picture of it and post it on here so everyone can see what I'm talking about. Even if I have the steering will straight, the lines are not centered. They are off to the right. I have messed with the setting and nothing. The thing that sucks is that my warranty just expired last month... F$%#! lol

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried that too.... I'm going to take a picture of it and post it on here so everyone can see what I'm talking about. Even if I have the steering will straight, the lines are not centered. They are off to the right. I have messed with the setting and nothing. The thing that sucks is that my warranty just expired last month... F$%#! lol

Waiting for the pic, sorry, I thought they were curving to the right.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is bizarre. Try to switch the guidelines off in the settings. Then back on and see what happens. In other cameras that I have experience with or installed, those lines are not a part of the camera but are a part of the monitor/display system. Maybe you need a software update??? You could do a factory reset too.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could also try doing a touchscreen recalibration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14