Growing up doesn't have to suck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice build thread. It will provide some inspirations to the rest of us. I got the same crack on my heatshield. I noticed when I replaced the rear passenger side ABS sensor. If it breaks, I know that it is aluminum now. Thanks.

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chris, I'll just call you Dub as well if that's ok with you. I admire your determination and desire to do the impossible that most would just patch it up, not you. You are to be commended on you work ethics, superb. Your Tahoe is one nice ride, and your added touches makes it yours now, well deserved. Good luck to you/yours.
David g.......:)

Yukon Joe XL

Reaction score
Nice mods. I no longer have my Yukon :eek: but did a little extra customizing to make it mine. I miss the 'ol boy. I left a note for the new owner (traded it in) Things like showing how to use the Nav while moving, special iPhone hookup in glove compartment etc.........And how it was one babied truck and you, whoever you are, am one lucky owner of a well cared for 2008 Yukon XL :)

pvaldeben

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice truck!!! Love the amount of detail how you actually chopped up the tail pipe and its not just a screw on. Also how you fixed the broken piece. I hope to do that level of detail some day. Very inspiring.