Grill And Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, 40k?
My Denali was around $60k back in 02 when it was new. For 02 that was a helluva lot of cash. I forgot what I paid for it in '15 but it was a good deal, I remember that much..

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I was looking at those headlights and grille. Wanted to do a mesh grill with ptm surround and all black lights with a retrofit. I think these SUVs look good with bigger 1 piece headlights.
Was looking at these too image.jpeg

I don't think they look too bad unless it's an all stock truck with nothing painted to match

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking at those headlights and grille. Wanted to do a mesh grill with ptm surround and all black lights with a retrofit. I think these SUVs look good with bigger 1 piece headlights.
Was looking at these too View attachment 201275

I don't think they look too bad unless it's an all stock truck with nothing painted to match
Do it so we can see! Someone has to be the first on the forum to try.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Do it so we can see! Someone has to be the first on the forum to try.
I would but I already committed a different look.
I did it with my Silverado back I the day. Bought the 1 piece style heads fortune at eye style. I liked them but didn't realize the bulge on the outer portion of the lens . These don't seem to have it.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Denali was around $60k back in 02 when it was new. For 02 that was a helluva lot of cash. I forgot what I paid for it in '15 but it was a good deal, I remember that much..
Damn that was an expensive truck for 2002! Lol. I know my fully loaded xl Denali sold for right about 55 Gs when it was new to its original owner new in 2006. The dealership showed me the paper work on it. I was like ouch..... lol. I only dropped 15 Gs when I bought it in February of 2015 and at that point it wasn’t even 10 years old yet. I’m like holy craps that’s a hell of a depreciation on a 9 year old truck. I mean good for me and what I had to spend at the time but not good for gmc values.... lol

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Here's the ones I had. Was the first to get them in Alaska and on the forums. I don't have a pic of them on my actual truck cause well we all know what happened with photobucket and it's not letting my me save the image off gmfs.image.jpegimage.jpeg

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the ones I had. Was the first to get them in Alaska and on the forums. I don't have a pic of them on my actual truck cause well we all know what happened with photobucket and it's not letting my me save the image off gmfs.View attachment 201360View attachment 201361
I think it looks killer on a silvy! Not so much on a tahoe. But that’s just my opinion. Lol. I don’t know what I’m talking about :2cents:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts