GREY Retractable Cargo cover for 2003 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kmac26

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for a Grey retractable cargo cover for my 2003 Chevy Tahoe. Measures at 62" wide....

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a Grey retractable cargo cover for my 2003 Chevy Tahoe. Measures at 62" wide....
Typically they go quick when they are listed here. So if you don't see one in the for sale section, the only other place you might see one here is the "Good Deal Spotters" thread. Barring either of those locations, I suggest looking at FB Marketplace, Craigslist, etc. Don't just look for the cover specifically, though. Look at the part-outs; they will often show pictures of the cargo cover and not mention them by name. You should be able to use anything from an Escalade, Tahoe, or Yukon. Just make sure you are only looking at the short wheel bade models; the extended trucks use a wider cover.

In any case, good luck! And please report back if you manage to snag one. We always enjoy success stories.

OP
OP
K

Kmac26

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Typically they go quick when they are listed here. So if you don't see one in the for sale section, the only other place you might see one here is the "Good Deal Spotters" thread. Barring either of those locations, I suggest looking at FB Marketplace, Craigslist, etc. Don't just look for the cover specifically, though. Look at the part-outs; they will often show pictures of the cargo cover and not mention them by name. You should be able to use anything from an Escalade, Tahoe, or Yukon. Just make sure you are only looking at the short wheel bade models; the extended trucks use a wider cover.

In any case, good luck! And please report back if you manage to snag one. We always enjoy success stories.
Where is the "for sale" section? I am new to this forum.... Thanks for the info. I have been looking at all these platforms and been looking at all listings but I know I need a specific size so I have ben looking at the details/specs that have been referenced on the listings....

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where is the "for sale" section? I am new to this forum.... Thanks for the info. I have been looking at all these platforms and been looking at all listings but I know I need a specific size so I have ben looking at the details/specs that have been referenced on the listings....

Click on the FORUMS tab (not the dropdown arrow) at the top of the web page, then scroll down to the CLASSIFIEDS section.

1702419980467.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10