Gotta replace all four shocks/struts need help/opinions and RPO help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Smrtss1

Smrtss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sorry, that wasn't even meant for this thread. Juggling a crying hungry baby while being on the interwbz makes accidents happen.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't underestimate auto leveling especially if you're lowering the rear with springs and make sure whoever does it knows how to bend the actuators unless your new kit comes with them. Auto leveling comes on when any load is in back including people, groceries, gold bars etc. mine comes on at least a couple times a week and you never know when you might tow or sell it and smart buyers will be looking for it and may choose your ride bc they want it. The kit will look great post pics.

OP
OP
Smrtss1

Smrtss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't underestimate auto leveling especially if you're lowering the rear with springs and make sure whoever does it knows how to bend the actuators unless your new kit comes with them. Auto leveling comes on when any load is in back including people, groceries, gold bars etc. mine comes on at least a couple times a week and you never know when you might tow or sell it and smart buyers will be looking for it and may choose your ride bc they want it. The kit will look great post pics.

Rear lowering kit is from Belltech and comes with everything needed including new threaded rods. We'll see how the install goes tomorrow, front is already done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Smrtss1

Smrtss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great the rear is super easy.

I wouldn't say easy in the sense that you do have to know what you're doing but it's definitely not difficult. Not a job for someone that can't even do a brake job. I got in done in 3 hours and that includes set up, test drive, an adjustment and cleanup.

Majority of the lost time is getting that damn top bolt on the drivers side, luckily I had a flex socket that saved me from using 2 feet of extensions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy