Gotta replace all four shocks/struts need help/opinions and RPO help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smrtss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off I need help with the RPO code to figure out what I'm dealing with, which code is the suspension? I don't see Z55 for the rears. Vehicle is a '12 Escalade Premium.
c64bc8de29860e7cdc488885ce952fa1.jpg

Now I'm not set on OEM parts especially since the price for factory equipment is ridiculously high and I have a newborn to take care of. I've been looking hard at the Arnott front coil over assembly because of it being a huge timesaver and I don't care about the electronic suspension.
I like these because they come with the spring and it's less time dealing with a spring compressor (REALLY bad near fatal incident with a failed spring compressor still has me nervous)
http://www.arnottindustries.com/sk-...uv-s-with-electronic-suspension-left-or-right

I was looking at the Arnott rears as well but honestly I don't care about autoride in the rear since I severely doubt I'll ever be towing anything but it'd still be nice to have it functioning just in case.
Are these the right ones? Anyone used these? Have other recommendations?
http://www.arnottindustries.com/as-2700-arnott-rear-air-shock-00-14-various-gm-suvs-left-or-right

Regardless, what other options are decent for the rear that will work with the compressor that might be a little cheaper? More money saved means I can lower the rear end 2" to level out the truck or even lower the whole thing sooner than later and I'll probably be dropping the rear anyway since I'll be working right there.
Thinking something like this.
https://www.suspensionsuperstore.co...-autoride-2-maxtrac-rear-lowering-kit-201220/

Any help would be really appreciated. I've been reading thru tons of threads and looking at a lot of suspension websites and I think the only thing I've really done is confused myself even more. Especially considering I'm not sure what the RPO codes for this thing are or if they even matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Smrtss1

Smrtss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DAMN. Z95 code is mag ride. Am I screwed?

OP
OP
Smrtss1

Smrtss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Arnott and they confirmed the part numbers. Ordered front assembly's, rear struts and a 2-3" rear lowering kit to level it out.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked there, got a better deal with free shipping from CarID.

The value is helping to identify/verify valid part numbers.
That one can potentially score a deal there is a bonus.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I brought the Arnott from rock Auto they are great. I did oem in the rear. You can get from amazon for like 150 each. I like the autolevel. I am lowered also

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Smrtss1

Smrtss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I brought the Arnott from rock Auto they are great. I did oem in the rear. You can get from amazon for like 150 each. I like the autolevel. I am lowered also

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Got a pic?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts