Got my old tahoe back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OhioHoe

OhioHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good looking ride man! I like the paint scheme!
Thanks man! We tried to use all the best materials and primered/blocked the whole thing three times to get it as smooth as possible. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out

OP
OP
OhioHoe

OhioHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. I may have to reconsider going with 24s again. I shouldn't, but danm they look good

OneTwo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on getting it back! That thing is super sick!

Are you dead set on chrome wheels? I honestly kind of dig the black wheels on it (not the fact that they're 17s, just the color). If it were me, I'd track down some silver ones that match your stripe, then wrap the chrome Escalade running boards in a similar silver vinyl.

OP
OP
OhioHoe

OhioHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on getting it back! That thing is super sick!

Are you dead set on chrome wheels? I honestly kind of dig the black wheels on it (not the fact that they're 17s, just the color). If it were me, I'd track down some silver ones that match your stripe, then wrap the chrome Escalade running boards in a similar silver vinyl.

I've thought about the silver machined finish. If I did that I would probably wrap the chrome on the running boards like you said. I know 3M makes a metallic black vinyl that looks pretty similar to the tuxedo black on the top half of the truck, so that would be a possibility. I'm not too fond of black wheels just because I like the spoke design to be noticeable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep