GoRhino Install - Tow Hook Changes in 07-14?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidwestMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just screwed around way more than I should have on the installation of a GoRhino push bar.

What took me longer than it should have to figure out, and why I have extra parts, is that GoRhino assumes the tow hooks are mirrored when they are installed, with two bolts on the inside for the frame for each hooks.

But for my 14 Tahoe they use the same tow hooks for each side, so I have two holes on the inside rail of the driver side, but only one hole on the inside of the passenger rail. The other hole is on the outside of the frame rail. (so the holes are the same on each, they are on the right side of both rails, both are not on the inside)

I am wondering if it has always been this way, or if there was a change in the later years?
I find it hard to believe that GoRhino has been sending these out with the wrong brackets, instructions and pictures since 2007 without anyone else pointing it out, or a correction being made.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons