Goodies in my amazon cart

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fleetgeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_0963.PNG I'm looking into ordering these itmes for my 2001 Denali just want you guys opinion

Do you think these are good quality and well worth the price

If you know any better parts then the ones I have in my cart please leave suggestions

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, atleast you picked out the Flowmaster that won't stop up your exhaust flow. Be advised though, it's going to be pretty loud, and have a lot of drone on the highway.

The other items are pretty quality, although, I have never used spark plug heat boots. I'm not sure if they will have any kind of effect either way.

OP
OP
Fleetgeo

Fleetgeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which serious you'd prefer because I want it to have a deep rich tone but then again I don't want it to be too loud

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, that Corsa system you said you will be getting in the future should do it. It's just not going to be cheap. I would follow the suggestions in your other post, about checking out some sound clips. Go on Youtube and check out some of the SUV's in this line, and you should find plenty of different videos of different setups.

mmeachem

Reaction score
View attachment 83125 I'm looking into ordering these itmes for my 2001 Denali just want you guys opinion

If you know any better parts then the ones I have in my cart please leave suggestions
There's better flowing mufflers than the flowmaster, I went from an Original 40 to a magnaflow and felt a difference immediately.

Not sure about those wires I'd look for reviews through the forum and same with the plugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the plugs & wires go with AC Delco and ditch those spark plug boot protectors, these trucks have metal shields that do the same thing if your missing them get a set off Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Windwalker

Reaction score
View attachment 83125 I'm looking into ordering these itmes for my 2001 Denali just want you guys opinion

I used those plugs this past change and it's been running really smooth:) have 25k since then and have no complaints:) ACDelco in my opinion has went down in quality. I believe ngk makes the acdelcos but I will not use their plugs or oil filters.

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe AC Delco has gone down, I can't say for sure. I do know that about 16 years ago when I was living in Michigan were a lot of those parts were made, quality was suffering due to the quality of some of it's employees. :thumbsdown: Maybe they have improved though. Not likely though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts