Good info here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, for the welcome! As time goes on there will probably be questions and maybe I will be able to help out some too.

I didn't know if it would be allowed to show the other trucks but here goes for Nate.

My '55 GMC daily driver. Ugly but a good old truck. I brought it back from the dead 2009-2010.

White one is our 1972 GMC C2500. My wife and I bought it in 1979 and we are still making it earn it's keep!

Yellow one is our 1970 K5 GMC Jimmy. My Mom bought it in 1971 and I finally got it from her in 2001. It has been under a long rebuild since 2005.

View attachment 179567

View attachment 179564 View attachment 179565

These are AWESOME.

OP
OP
GMCDAC

GMCDAC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Doug, big welcome to you/yours from Georgia Dawg country. This is truly the place to be, nice ride for her. Good luck. JMHO
David g..........:2cents:

Thank-you David! It's been a long time but I have been around the Monroe, Georgia area before. My Dad was from Crawfordville, GA and we visited that area many times while his folks and sister were still alive. Seems like Monroe is 30 or 40 miles from Crawfordville. The last time we were in Georgia was 2003, as we needed to show our kids where their Grandpa was from.

Also, Thank-you for your service!

These are AWESOME.

I'm glad you like them Nate!

This pic is my Mom with her pride and joy 1970 GMC Jimmy in 1980.Mom with her Jimmy 1980.jpg

DAC