Good info here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCDAC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was doing a search for info about my wife's 2006 GMC Denali and a link led me to this site. The info I got here was accurate and fixed my problem! The rear A/C fan quit working and the burned orange wire was the culprit that many other folks ran into here. We intend on keeping this Denali a long time and this site looks to be a great source of information!

I have 3 GMC's besides my wife's, all old ones with an old beat up '55 GMC pickup being my daily driver.

Thanks for the help!

DAC---Rapid City, SD Rear ac wire.jpg 2006 GMC Yukon Denali 003.jpg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Doug!! Nice Denali!!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I was doing a search for info about my wife's 2006 GMC Denali and a link led me to this site. The info I got here was accurate and fixed my problem! The rear A/C fan quit working and the burned orange wire was the culprit that many other folks ran into here. We intend on keeping this Denali a long time and this site looks to be a great source of information!

I have 3 GMC's besides my wife's, all old ones with an old beat up '55 GMC pickup being my daily driver.

Thanks for the help!

DAC---Rapid City, SD View attachment 179445 View attachment 179446

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Let's see some pics of the other vehicles!

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the help!

DAC---Rapid City, SD View attachment 179445 View attachment 179446

Welcome to the forum bud. Lots of good guys here with information. Nice xl

OP
OP
GMCDAC

GMCDAC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to have you here. Let's see some pics of the other vehicles!

Thanks everyone, for the welcome! As time goes on there will probably be questions and maybe I will be able to help out some too.

I didn't know if it would be allowed to show the other trucks but here goes for Nate.

My '55 GMC daily driver. Ugly but a good old truck. I brought it back from the dead 2009-2010.

White one is our 1972 GMC C2500. My wife and I bought it in 1979 and we are still making it earn it's keep!

Yellow one is our 1970 K5 GMC Jimmy. My Mom bought it in 1971 and I finally got it from her in 2001. It has been under a long rebuild since 2005.

3-15-17 Jimmy.jpg

5-28-17 001.jpg camper move 004.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne