Good Deal Spotters' Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$3,000

01 GMC Yukon Denali (XL?) (not affiliated)

https://offerup.com/item/detail/608207359/

01 Denali black on gray with only 138K miles, just popped up yesterday, 3K OBO. Interior and Paint/body look good from the few pictures I can see. I'm pretty sure that's an XL (looking at the rear door looking like it comes all the way down) which is about the only reason I'm not interested in it. If someone is looking for one of these, I have been searching from Socal to Vegas/Utah out to dallas/san Antonio. BASED OFF THE FEW PICTURES: this is one of the cleanest, lowest price, and lowest mileage ones I have seen.

From what I have seen around the rest of the country, I could probably buy this, drive heading some kind of North with a for sale sign in the window and double my money.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Looks pretty decent. Has the older Escalade rims too. Def an XL. Typical driver seat tear. I wonder what it looks like when it's dry tho. Never look at a car at night or in the rain.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't notice the seat. Gives a reason to overreact about being disappointed when you get there though. Might be an easy way to save a few hundred bucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans