Going to level 07 hoe with blitstein 5100 how will it affect ride

Will it be roughed or smooth in the ride. my wife want it to be smooth like the cadillac

• Level makes it rougher than stock LT3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Level makes it smoother than stock LT3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bacin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doing a swap out on my truck for some 5100 I want to know how much of a change in stiffness of my ride by leveling the front and back I should only need to use one clip on the 5100 front to level truck. My wife wants a more Escalade like ride so I want to make sure by leveling it truck won't be too rough

devious1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
leveled mine in the same fashion. having new shocks will firm up the ride a tad bit... no negatives that i can see. if you haven't done so yet, also look into changing out your sway bar bushings. i think that made a bigger difference in ride over the shocks.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
leveled mine in the same fashion. having new shocks will firm up the ride a tad bit... no negatives that i can see. if you haven't done so yet, also look into changing out your sway bar bushings. i think that made a bigger difference in ride over the shocks.

Especially if they are broken lol cause yenno, these sway bar bushings last forever