GMC OEM Floor liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is an older post, but I can answer why GM designed the mat to not be around accelerator pedal area. When I worked for Mazda, then GM, there were incidents where the dealer mats would either bunch up under the accelerator pedal, or slip over it causing the vehicle to accelerate unintentionally. So they designed the mats to avoid the pedal altogether.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@cmatt, have you had a chance to check out the part numbers on these mats? Trying to get these ordered before a trip coming up very soon. Thank you!

Sorry for the delay. The third row is 84327941. The second row is 23237408. It’s possible those number have been updated. Have your parts guy double check they are the dune color.
Here’s the p/n’s listed on the mats. It has all three colors listed.
Second row:
2c90e13c6d7792df7f74cc6fd1e687be.jpg

Third row:
79087abfd12858b1a71cb7575d0d42e2.jpg

coacht

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@cmatt would you mind posting the part # for your front floor liners as well. looking at ordering all 3 rows, but want to make sure I get the correct ones for the front.

Thanks!

wu6fiend

Reaction score
I just picked up these mats for my fronts and mid row. Fit in the front is excellent, although I plan to trim them (on the underside there are markings to show where to cut with scissors) to expose my illuminated door sills. The middle row fits equally well, although there is an area on the right mat that is a little too wide to fit against the bottom of the seat. That will have to be trimmed too, so the mat fits perfectly. Overall, very satisfied.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up these mats for my fronts and mid row. Fit in the front is excellent, although I plan to trim them (on the underside there are markings to show where to cut with scissors) to expose my illuminated door sills. The middle row fits equally well, although there is an area on the right mat that is a little too wide to fit against the bottom of the seat. That will have to be trimmed too, so the mat fits perfectly. Overall, very satisfied.

How much was the set?

Thanks

Texnjpr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My ‘17 XL Denali came with 1&2 row GM liners as pictured in the above posts. It was kind of hard finding the part number for the 3rd row but I finally got it ordered and installed. The short and long wheelbases use different part numbers for the 3rd row. Looks great! I was using a one piece Weathertech for the 2&3 while I ordered the part. I much prefer the GM mats as they’re thicker and stiffer. The Weathertechs do cover more and of course are one piece (rather than in 3 parts).

I liberally sprayed the driver’s side carpet with Scotchguard carpet protector to mitigate the unprotected carpet under the accelerator. I have some old rubber mats that I may cut up and fit under there eventually.

I’m using the long Weathertech cargo mat. However I cut it roughly in half so that I can use it full length or overlap it and use it with the 3rd row up.

This is a direction i might need to go for the cargo areal. Do you have a pick of this?

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color are these? We have a 2018 with the lighter interior and the options are dune or black. I'm worried dune is too brown.

They are the Dune color.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan