GM is buying back my Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashley

Reaction score
Just got the call GM is buying back our Yukon. I have no clue what to buy tho. I really do love my Yukon but for the money (have a XL Denali 4WD) I just don't see it holding up in the long run. My husband wants a Denali 1500 truck but I think it's the same issue with it not holding up in 4-5 years. What kind of deals is everyone getting? I only got $6,000 off the 1st time and kind of feel I got ripped off but they weren't out very long and I did negotiate with every dealer within 100 miles.

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great news, but don't make the same mistake

If you want a GM SUV, go test drive a lot of them first and find a "good" one ... then worry about negotiating price

If you start shopping price first, you're going to limit your selection to whatever is on that dealer's lot

OP
OP
Ashley

Ashley

Reaction score

We never even got
A chance to take it in for the buffering. They offered to buy it back before we got the chance to take it in for that.
It's had steering issues, brakes replaced, mirrors replaced, 4WD issues, air vents replaced, lane departure replaced a few times, front camera problems, rear camera problems, carpets replaced, navigation issues, vibration in seat replaced, head liner replaced and that's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there is more :(

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We never even got
A chance to take it in for the buffering. They offered to buy it back before we got the chance to take it in for that.
It's had steering issues, brakes replaced, mirrors replaced, 4WD issues, air vents replaced, lane departure replaced a few times, front camera problems, rear camera problems, carpets replaced, navigation issues, vibration in seat replaced, head liner replaced and that's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there is more :(
Wow, was it yellow?? True definition of a lemon.

OP
OP
Ashley

Ashley

Reaction score
... And you want another one?
There isn't really many options out there for people who need a lot of room. My husband is 6'5 so even with most midsize SUV's his seat goes all the way back and my kids are tall so they don't fit behind his seat. We almost bought a QX80 and his knees rubbed on the dash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep