GM Floor Liners... New Design or Still Cut Out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gSwift

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I just picked up a brand new Denali, and while I normally use WeatherTech in all my past trucks, i'm considering the GM ones this time.

My only reservation is the cut out around the gas pedal. I recently read somewhere that someone thought they redesigned them. Can anyone confirm this? I was searching on google the other day and came across the GMC website and their listing "introducing GMC All-Weather Floor Liners" and its a full liner just like the WeatherTech.

Here's the link
http://www.gmc.com/gmc-life/design/premium-all-weather-floor-liners

Is this a new design maybe, or is this for another GMC vehicle?

clogan2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just picked up a brand new Denali, and while I normally use WeatherTech in all my past trucks, i'm considering the GM ones this time.

My only reservation is the cut out around the gas pedal. I recently read somewhere that someone thought they redesigned them. Can anyone confirm this? I was searching on google the other day and came across the GMC website and their listing "introducing GMC All-Weather Floor Liners" and its a full liner just like the WeatherTech.

Here's the link
http://www.gmc.com/gmc-life/design/premium-all-weather-floor-liners

Is this a new design maybe, or is this for another GMC vehicle?
If that's a Tahoe, then the mat is a new design. I bought GM mats about a year ago; mine do not look like that. My carpet is exposed along consoleforward to gas pedal. I love my mats tho. 2016 LTZ Hoe.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

PoPoPPV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the WeatherTech's, but I'm not sure if I like them yet. Jury still out.... I'm not fighting the rain, snow, & mud though since I'm in the dry west Texas climate.

Jennifer Walters

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got a new Yukon and it came with these. I’m not sure how to confirm if they are new style or old style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk0c41dd45ef7a40f940a4bb50d787d40e.jpg

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There might be a manufacture date on the bottom side of the mat. You could also check with your dealership parts/accessories department.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgia 4Low