Gibson 3.5" Catback Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SJG3RD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I saw Gibson is now making a catback exhaust systems for our rigs. Has anyone tried it out yet or have any kind of feedback? I have researched online and can't seem to find much info. Maybe the product is to new to have many customers yet.

Any true performance gains to be had with a catback system?

Radguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The Gibson website shows a 3.5 inch "Deegan 38" cat back stainless version for the Denali with black ceramic tips and black and gold decals you can affix to the exhaust tips if you choose for not much more money than their regular exhaust.

I assume that the "Deegan 38" has some special significance and is likely a louder and more sporty version of their standard system. Anyone have this or know anymore about it?

Last edited:

MeMo

Reaction score
The Gibson website shows a 3.5 inch "Deegan 38" cat back stainless version for the Denali with black ceramic tips and black and gold decals you can affix to the exhaust tips if you choose for not much more money than their regular exhaust.

I assume that the "Deegan 38" has some special significance and is likely a louder and more sporty version of their standard system. Anyone have this or know anymore about it?

They have a standard exhaust too, which is what I got. Here's the link.

http://gibsonperformance.com/i-2295...tml#!year=2016||make=GMC||model=YUKON, DENALI

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So for around $1300 you get 3.5" cat back stainless system AND a set of ceramic headers. Ive never used anything from Gibson, always had Corsa or Borla. May have to give them a chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore