Getting water in passenger rear door '07 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KC_JAKE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Whenever it rains a lot, my right rear passenger door fills 1/3 up inside. I have no idea has the water would be getting in there. No leaks or water signs inside the truck at all. I had to drill a small hole at the lower bottom corner to get it to drain out. Any suggestions or anyone faced this issue with theirs?

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are 3 drains under the plastic molding on the door bottom. They are likely clogged.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mant threads on here but grey is right... 3 plugs holding rubber gasket on... all car manufacturers have drains in doors... you wouldn’t be able to open window if it was ‘water tight’

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the edges of the door there is a rubber. Pop that off. In the center there is a oval plug pull that out. Now on the edges on the bottom on both sides there is a round hole. Both of yours are likely clogged with dust and debris. Get a pic and open them up. If you can get Air blow out from the edges twoard the center. Clean out the center plug before you put it back it will also be filled with muck. It has slits in it where the water is supposed to go through.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC