Getting rid of slop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rpav

Reaction score
If I understand correctly you are selling the larger bolt kit for the sway bar. Let me know how much bro. Thanks!

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great info, I'll be doing this soon
Thanks for sharing

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to bump this

guy from norcal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony,

These are the bolts that come with the kit, or these are the bolts that I should go out and get in grade-8?

If you could just make and post a quick list of bolts (diameter, length, etc.) -- how many of them, and where they go -- that I should go out and get in grade-8, that'd be great.

From your post above, it sounds like that's what DJM includes, but that you recommend UPGRADING to something different.

Maybe that list above IS the list of bolts you recommend, just in grade-8 grade...?

Thanks.

Im interested in doing this as im trying to finally dial my suspension in... so how many of what size bolts do I need here? Is it just the 4 bolts or is that for each side? Would like to just make a quick trip to lowes after work and get rid of the slop

I think it's 2 1/2x2 3/4 for the top sway bar end link. one each side. Mine had a 1/2 on the bottom already.
And 4 9 1/6 x4 1/2 for the lower trailing arm.
I only did the one on each lower trailing arm since i only bought 2. Need to buy 2 more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne