Getting rid of magmatic shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there a way to get rid of the magnetic shocks with out throwing a code?
I really feel like this 15 has tuning that works nowhere.

I rode in a Cadillac and it was smooth as silk even though it was on 22's. I have 20's.

I'd drop the money on some nice icons or fix or kings if they were available. Im sick of this choppy on the street, horrific on the dirt, never happy no matter the load, seemingly under dampened ride this Denali XL has...

4wd Yukon Denali xl 2015....

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id like to go no more than 3-4 inches max, and thats only if it is needed to run certain damper/spring combo's. (I dont think the stock wheel well holds more than a 35 inch tire?) I would love to run a dual rate 2.5 or 3 inch body remote reservoir front and rear. Something that can handle some heat and control the truck and wheel on fast dirt roads, as well as articulating broken roads when going ghost town exploring. I used to run ADS dual rates on my old superduty and those never had a problem with heat. I had a set of big bilsteins and would cook them. Granted they were just fine for street, they really couldnt keep up when cruising old fire roads and access roads with these heavy trucks.

I would love some extra droop, and full stock tuck if I am going to tlift it. Why bother getting extra height if you dont gain travel.

Do you have something that will trick the computer into not throwing codes?

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a mid travel kit. Those kits can be pricey. Anything for a truck front end will work. The rear will take some working with custom tubular trailing arms to match front mid travel. Could run stock arms with longer springs and good shocks.

To trick the computer you will need this kit. Should work on newer models.
https://www.strutmasters.com/produc...suv-suspension-warning-light-fix-module-gc2m/

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just sent them an email to see if it work with a 15...

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Tell them to design one. Other way is secure each rod stationery then use a resistor to bypass computer lights

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. I'm sure they will get right on that because of me.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Never know they might do it since they already have one made from 07-14. The shop is about 45 mins from the house. They told me to bring my Denali down if I wanted to test the module. Seems to be a pretty cool company.

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to bump this. Anyone hear of anything new for a 15+ magnetic shock delete?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons