Gears, Lift, 22's and 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jdeshler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's cheap for gear install! If they didn't cost so much I might do them on my Denali.

You might need a small front 3/16" or 1/4" wheel spacer to clear knuckle on that lift. You will have to test fit and see if needed with 22s.

Hopefully they will clear.. I don't mind an inch or so but I don't care much for half of the tire hanging out from under the truck.. I know I got a deal on the install but it still took 7 years owning this truck to pull the trigger on all of this.. I made it to 31 and ain't getting no younger:eek:

cant wait to see this done!

Hopefully it'll be clean, if not :Angry:

OP
OP
J

Jdeshler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well finally, after 3 weeks of backorder and not being told when I donated 1300$.. Screenshot_2017-03-20-10-37-11_zpsqt0jeius.png

Then there's this issue.. The tire shop made one of my wheels look like my wife drove it around the McDonald's curb.. What would you guys do?

image_part0_1490027529570_zpsarwzlawv.jpg

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Nice parts! Tell shop to buy a new wheel and keep current one that's damaged or give back to me for an extra to hang for wall decoration in garage.

OP
OP
J

Jdeshler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They should've mounted them with the face of the rim down. Shop definitely owes you!

I agree, took me 7 years to finally get this nice stuff and some tire Jockey fubars my twankies..

Only reason it left the shop is because pop had to pick up 2 of them sat morning while I was working

Last edited:

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Yup looks like they mounted face up and drug across rim. I always mount mine face down and surprised the tire could get over face and didn't rip. My current wheels can barely get alignment hanger between edge and tire. I have to hang them myself then let shop do alignment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mont