Garage Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kuslamb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

What flooring system is this? DIY or Contracted? Looks really nice, I have been researching a bit, and narrowing down my options. I think I am between concrete polishing and sealing or epoxy coat. Still not sure.

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a magazine / online forum called " Garage Slab". I think they are out of Ohio. Its always cool to see the level of choices that go into peoples work spaces.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if you're talking about my floor or Most wanted's. Mine was professionally done and took 4 days they used I think something called a diamond machine or something and grinded the floor to it was back to the original concrete and smoothed it all out and used special stuff to fill in the cracks. I had them go heavy on the flakes or whatever they call them to get more grip so my kid's would not slip and fall running in there with their feet wet. Anything else I can answer I'll try and help if you were talking about mine.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
XXXX2.......lol.
I need a dumpster, mine has too much crap in it....

You too, Heck I got shit to cars and trucks that I got rid of 25 years or more ago. I don't like throwing good stuff out. you never know when you might need it. I've got parts for and old 48 ford truck, I just cant throw them away, because somebody might could use them. I think i'm gonna sell them as a lot on Ebay for 10bucks plus shipping, just so they don't go to the landfill.

My garage will never look that nice, oh well

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You too, Heck I got shit to cars and trucks that I got rid of 25 years or more ago. I don't like throwing good stuff out. you never know when you might need it. I've got parts for and old 48 ford truck, I just cant throw them away, because somebody might could use them. I think i'm gonna sell them as a lot on Ebay for 10bucks plus shipping, just so they don't go to the landfill.

Lolol, im the same....parts for things I haven't owned in years......

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Lolol, im the same....parts for things I haven't owned in years......
Guys don't feel bad, I'm the say way! I think the majority of us here are like that! Lol. You never know when you're gonna need it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts