Galante's 2013 Tahoe Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Not sure how quick you are leaving town but probably the best light output you are going to get out of those projectors would be with a Silverstar halogen bulb in whatever size bulb the projector requires.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't I know it. I'm always offered the seniors discount and folks look at me funny with that young woman by my side. Hard, riotous, living has taken its toll. Once your lattitudes begin to fall, so will how old you feel.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I had a busy morning! Remember way way back to page 29 on Rocket Man's Silvy thread, those LED Fogs he bought? Well, in case you forgot:

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thre...-cc-silverado-build-aka-beauty.100281/page-29

816FLHylroL._SL1500_.jpg

This type of fog light bulb looks good to the on looker and in pics but, unfortunately, does very little for light output. If you want good fogs get an LED projector style fog like the Morimoto XBs... I didn't want to spend the $200 on the Morimotos so I bought some EBay knock offs and am very very pleased with the output and results.

The advantage of the Morimotos are they are direct fit plug & play with no modification necessary.

The EBay lights I bought were actually 4" direct fit fog lights for a Jeep Wrangler. I had to modify the bumper behind the fogs in order to keep the adjustments for the fogs but they fit perfectly and are still adjustable.

So $200 for P&P or $40-$70 If you don't mind tinkering.

Last edited: