FYI: Reading BCM Codes with ODBII Adapter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was talking to my daughter today and she showed me her ability to view and clear BCM codes on her truck, a 2012 GMC Sierra. I bought her a Foseal Bluetooth adapter and she went on the Apple store and downloaded the free app called Car Scanner.

I use an Android phone with Torque Pro and cannot do that with the same adapter. So there you go, another inexpensive way to check codes.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was talking to my daughter today and she showed me her ability to view and clear BCM codes on her truck, a 2012 GMC Sierra. I bought her a Foseal Bluetooth adapter and she went on the Apple store and downloaded the free app called Car Scanner.

I use an Android phone with Torque Pro and cannot do that with the same adapter. So there you go, another inexpensive way to check codes.

This 'un?

How about clearing SRS lights? Asking for a frie- I mean, Mitsubishi.

denalilex

Full Access Member
Reaction score

makes me proud :’)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo