Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

15YUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d rather go to the gas station and socialize:cheers: lol. Grocery stores delivering food, never going shopping or leaving home... why live at that point your not living life just call it a day. But anyway yes im sure hybrid is going to go further and i don’t deny electric vehicles are impressive. But there are many innovations going on in the oil front and gasoline combusting engines as well. Time will tell.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d rather go to the gas station and socialize:cheers: lol. Grocery stores delivering food, never going shopping or leaving home... why live at that point your not living life just call it a day. But anyway yes im sure hybrid is going to go further and i don’t deny electric vehicles are impressive. But there are many innovations going on in the oil front and gasoline combusting engines as well. Time will tell.

The day I am bummed out that I don’t have to go to the gas station, grocery store or mall is indeed the day I call it quits!

15YUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The day I am bummed out that I don’t have to go to the gas station, grocery store or mall is indeed the day I call it quits!

Much of Life is doing chores and running errands. You’d rather sit inside and do nothing all the time? Sit in front of the tube with your tub of ice cream? Hmm

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Much of Life is doing chores and running errands. You’d rather sit inside and do nothing all the time? Sit in front of the tube with your tub of ice cream? Hmm

If your only options in life are sitting home alone or hanging out at a gas station then we live very different lives lol.

15YUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your only options in life are sitting home alone or hanging out at a gas station then we live very different lives lol.

Because I’m sure your life is just so rich and involved that you are too good to do errands and chores. Get real and stop living in your fantasy universe. Part of life Is work. I’ll go out and work and live life and you can sit and get fat while everything is done for you. Doesn’t effect me in the least. I think you suffer from a crippling mental illness called narcissism.

Last edited:

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because I’m sure your life is just so rich and involved that you are too good to do errands and chores. Get real and stop living in your fantasy universe. Part of life Is work. I’ll go out and work and live life and you can sit and get fat while everything is done for you. Doesn’t effect me in the least. I think you suffer from a crippling mental illness called narcissism.

I’m sorry saying I don’t like hanging out at gas stations made you so upset.

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Haha, if we all live long enough, once EV’s reach the multi-thousands of mile range and/or unlimited range due to on board solar charging or some other technological innovations that we can’t possibly predict, we’ll probably all say that being forced to go to a public gas station is like being forced to use a public bathroom/shower because you don’t have one in your house. ;-)

....one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15YUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry saying I don’t like hanging out at gas stations made you so upset.

Lol I’m not saying to “hang out” at a gas station. All I’m saying is all those little things we do like that are all part of life dude. If you make everything ultra convenient and don’t do anything that’s not a life I wish to live. I like to feel that I’m capable and have purpose, because you know, I can wipe my own a**. Don’t need a robot to do it, you on the other hand...

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I’m not saying to “hang out” at a gas station. All I’m saying is all those little things we do like that are all part of life dude. If you make everything ultra convenient and don’t do anything that’s not a life I wish to live. I like to feel that I’m capable and have purpose, because you know, I can wipe my own a**. Don’t need a robot to do it, you on the other hand...

Everyone here is taking about not having to go to the gas station anymore (or at least not as much).

You are talking about ass wiping robots or something and unfulfilled lives

Let’s move on shall we?

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone here is taking about not having to go to the gas station anymore (or at least not as much).

You are talking about ass wiping robots or something and unfulfilled lives

Let’s move on shall we?

LOL! You guys (15Yukon and cardude2000) are both hilarious. I laughed out loud when reading this and woke up my wife in the process. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk