Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gilboyj

Reaction score
Any idea how much longer the next gen Burb/XL may be? The current gen fits in our garage....but not by a whole lot.

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any idea how much longer the next gen Burb/XL may be? The current gen fits in our garage....but not by a whole lot.

You heard it’s going to be longer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gilboyj

Reaction score
Last edited:

jdeastbay

Reaction score
My AC crapped out over the weekend. Dropped off this am and the service adviser said the next gen SUV will be released this year??? I guess it could happen with the truck platform already out. I asked to see proof which he did not provide. Maybe others could confirm.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My AC crapped out over the weekend. Dropped off this am and the service adviser said the next gen SUV will be released this year??? I guess it could happen with the truck platform already out. I asked to see proof which he did not provide. Maybe others could confirm.

Highly doubt that. They’d need to start up retooling now essentially I think to make that happen. I haven’t even seen concept/spy shots yet. I think we’re easily a year off. Probably 2.

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read this article yesterday and there was an extra paragraph that has since been deleted. The deleted paragraph essentially quoted Jim Cain, senior manager of sales reporting at GM saying that the Escalade has only one more year of life in its current form before being redesigned. That could mean an early (summer time) release of the 2020 (redesigned) model year.

If anyone here is tech savvy enough to be able to retrieve the original cached version of this article that includes the deleted paragraph, please post it. The deleted paragraph came after this one:

[With "full credit to Lincoln," the Navigator launch has focused attention on the full-size luxury SUV segment, and Escalade has benefited, said Jim Cain, senior manager of sales reporting at General Motors. Anytime there's growth in luxury, it reflects overall consumer confidence in the economy, he said.]

I wonder if someone got in trouble for spilling the beans...or if it was just a mistake and its not true...who knows. It's still a good article. Americans know how to build these SUVs better than anyone else.

How Lincoln, Cadillac are crushing rivals in luxury big SUV race
https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...de-crushing-competitors-luxury-suv/535564002/

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts