Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpgunn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I love the look of the 2019 Silverardo....so much so I would consider driving a 2019 High Country. I think Chevy has the best looking pickup on the market. Definitely better looking than the new 2019 Ram. The only area they missed is the screen in the dash. The new RAM has a 12" screen. All automakers should be moving to a larger screen like the Tesla, or Volvo, or the new RAM.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also love the look of the 2019 High Country Silverado..It would look a lot nicer in white [with tint] then in black..Just IMHO.

Serg-214

Reaction score
I love the look of the 2019 Silverardo....so much so I would consider driving a 2019 High Country. I think Chevy has the best looking pickup on the market. Definitely better looking than the new 2019 Ram. The only area they missed is the screen in the dash. The new RAM has a 12" screen. All automakers should be moving to a larger screen like the Tesla, or Volvo, or the new RAM.
I'll have to disagree this time around. Ive always been a GM guy and was pretty dissapointed with the 19 Silverado....even the High Country is ok at best for me.
Hopefully the Sierra looks better when it debuts. The 19 RAM looks so good to me that I think that's what I'm going with when I trade in my 15 Sierra sometime next year.

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have to disagree this time around. Ive always been a GM guy and was pretty dissapointed with the 19 Silverado....even the High Country is ok at best for me.
Hopefully the Sierra looks better when it debuts. The 19 RAM looks so good to me that I think that's what I'm going with when I trade in my 15 Sierra sometime next year.

Agree that once again ram came up with a nicer interior design and some impressive features when compared to ‘19 Silverado. The exterior is a little more subjective so to each their own. The full size pickup class is changing so quickly now that it would be nice if GM tried to be best in class because you can only hold that title for a couple of years.

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Given the buffeting, booming, vibration issues which are all the result of a design attempting to improve mpg, I’m very interested to see how the new generation performs. GM is touting weight savings of almost 500lbs on the Silverado (one would think the suburban will follow suit to an extent) and an increase in overall size. While they mixed in more lightweight materials, hopefully they found a way to improve the way it all comes together and drives.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Given the buffeting, booming, vibration issues which are all the result of a design attempting to improve mpg, I’m very interested to see how the new generation performs. GM is touting weight savings of almost 500lbs on the Silverado (one would think the suburban will follow suit to an extent) and an increase in overall size. While they mixed in more lightweight materials, hopefully they found a way to improve the way it all comes together and drives.

Agreed. Even a very low possibility of getting a booming lemon is too great a risk for me, especially when paying a premium price these days for these rigs. And while my current Yukon is running great. You'd think that with the very competitive new Expy coming on line with none of these issues reported, that GM would have a skunkworks team trying to solve this problem pronto.

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have always been a GM guy but Ram is planning a full size SUV that will ride on the their new generation 1500 chassis. GM better have a great refresh or I will jump brands for the family truckster just based on the interior. The new RAMs are amazing in my opinion and make the new silverado interior look dated already. I have been waiting for the new silverados so I can trade up but have decided on the new RAM instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gonatee

Reaction score
I have always been a GM guy but Ram is planning a full size SUV that will ride on the their new generation 1500 chassis. GM better have a great refresh or I will jump brands for the family truckster just based on the interior. The new RAMs are amazing in my opinion and make the new silverado interior look dated already. I have been waiting for the new silverados so I can trade up but have decided on the new RAM instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man with gm and all ther bs I tried the dodge thing and it was not a good experience. They just rattle apart on the inside within 30k miles. Also had a few major repairs like the transfer case, three times. Uconnect issues/electrical issues that never really got fixed and cab noise issues, which i was just supposed to deal with lol. It was a 2015 bighorn hemi. Maybe the new ones are better but that thing was in the shop way too much. Plus parts were always back ordered and chrysler corp doesn't do arbitration!! I ended up having to sell it because they wouldn't lemon law it. I feel bad for whoever ended w that truck. :Frustrated:
:shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevensavino