Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they definitely both look new. I’m curious why you traded in a 16 for a 17? We’re there issues with your 16 or was it the additional features in the 17 that you really wanted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The primary reason for the trade was to get features (safety package) that my 16 did not have since it had no optional equipment. When I traded my 16 Suburban LS, it had 11,000 miles and an ever so slight vibration at 45 mph and minuscule buffeting that I was not even aware of it until I read about it.

It also had a variety of software and interior trim issues and when I recently looked back at the CarFax report, it had averaged a visit to the service department on almost a monthly basis. The irony is that I did not realize it had racked up the service visits until well after I traded it.

Most important, the price was right (more equipment and lower price). Otherwise, I would still have the 16.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Duraburb just put a Duramax into a 2017 and watch it gobble up the pavement on its way to 100 mph! There's also another video showing the latest chassis improvements that was informative.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if this version became a standard trim level, like Z71? I liked the video in the link.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/sema-luke-bryan-chevrolet-suburban-concept-video-98608.html
It’s a cool concept. Not for me but a cool rig. But because I’m a BIG Time Luke Bryan fan, I’d buy the rear cargo mat with the H-F-E logos in it and throw in the back of my Denali! Haha. Heck if they made matching floor liners for all three rows, id buy the whole set for my truck and rock them! :favorites37:

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on the suburban engine choices?
I heard on a couple podcasts that there might be a plug in option? I also read about the cylinder deactivation moving possibly to 2 cylinder.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how can it be called ultimate black edition w/ default amount of chrome still on it... lol

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how can it be called ultimate black edition w/ default amount of chrome still on it... lol

Lol, exactly! It’s the ‘black’ edition and it’s got more chrome than my ‘regular’ Denali. Smh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhefner

Latest posts