Fuel Injector Issues - 2015 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpgmc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with their Yukon Denali's fuel injectors? I've had to have 3 replaced so far... the car is barely over 2 years old and had 48k miles when i replaced the last injector. I only run premium in this rig. Between these issues and the transmissions problems and now my A/C has gone out... I'm starting to think I got a lemon... but it seems like I'm not the only one with these issues. Anyone else having chronic problems with their powertrain? I've already engaged GMC Customer Care over a month ago... so we'll see how GM treats their customers.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have not had these issues, as of yet.

you may use premium fuel...but what stations are you using?
have you had to replace fuel pump or filters?

i have seen sediment in fuel from station tanks cause issues.

could be manufacturer issue too.

same injector? or on same bank? could be something up the line causing issue as well

hopefully customer care can sort you out. make sure to provide them all needed documents.

OP
OP
M

mpgmc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
injector 3 twice, injector 8 once. Only use shell or chevron stations. No pump or filter replacements needed so far.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having two injectors replaced today on my Denali. Premium always and only from top tier stations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
buddy is getting 2 injectors replaced today.
we typically use the same stations... so i am thinking issue is w/ injector manufacturer or the like.

knock on wood, i have not needed any yet.

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Number 8 plug wire and injector on my Escalade at around 18k miles.

StephenW

Reaction score
My 2015 Yukon XL Denali is having issues right now. Misfires real bad and then stalls out. Maybe fuel injector, maybe pump.

Which are the injectors that are shut off as part of AFM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mpgmc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just to update everyone in this thread... it's been a while...i know. GM did a lemon buyback on my 15 yukon xl denali after having so many injector issues. They were really straightforward about it (yes, i know it's the law) and they made it really easy and gave me quite a good settlement amount on a vehicle with over 50k miles on it. I do miss it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon