FS: Brand New TVS1900 Supercharger kit for GM trucks & SUVs

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories For Sale' started by tx tahoe z71, Apr 30, 2010.

1. tx tahoe z71

tx tahoe z71 Full Access Member

Name:
    Steve
    SOLD!

Up for sale is a brand new Roush Intercooled Stage 3 TVS 1900 complete supercharger kit. It features the all new and extremely efficient Eaton TVS 1900 supercharger.

It will fit 2007+ 5.3 and 4.8 Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado, Avalanche, and 5.3 and 4.8 GMC Yukon and Sierra, but can also be retro-fitted to the 99-06 trucks with a 4.8, 5.3 and 6.0 as well. This supercharger kit is brand new and has never been installed. Due to personal reasons, I need money more than I need a supercharger right now, so my loss is your gain. This supercharger kit will easily and safely get you 500hp with no adverse effects on engine life or gas mileage, with headers and a cam, you will be at 600hp+, (I have a friend putting 478hp to the rear wheels with this same kit and a cam, that's 598hp at the crank)

The kit is identical to the one offered by SLP here for $5,999. http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.aspx?category/cat_-28/255=Superchargers&partfamilyid=21126

Here is more about the Eaton TVS supercharger design: http://www.eaton.com/EatonCom/ProductsServices/PerformanceProducts/Products/Superchargers/TVS/index.htm

Installation can be done in an afternoon with simple hand tools. I installed a supercharger with a friend on his Tahoe in his driveway in an afternoon and neither of us are mechanics. And the supercharger fits underneath the hood with no hood modification needed.

Installation:

6-8 hour install time

Not required to drain cooling system

Not required to cut or modify base vehicle

Vehicle can be returned to stock if required

Included in the kit:

Supercharger/Manifold Package

Low Temp Intercooler Radiator

Intercooler Reservoir

Mounting and Wiring Hardware

New Accessory Drive Hardware and Belt

High-Flow Fuel Injectors - 42 Lb Per Hour

Colder Heat Range Spark Plugs

New Supercharger to Airbox Intake Tube

Please note that you need to purchase the following two items, from their local dealer, which are not included in this kit:

TMAP Sensor (GM P/N: 90423637) TMAP Wiring Jumper (GM P/N: 88988320). Those parts are $70 and $25, I will provide the website to purchase them to the buyer.

The truck will need a proper tune after the installation to maximize the superchargers potential, costing $250 to $300 for a top notch tune. I can provide the contact information for a number of the best GM tuners in Texas to the buyer.

Please don't hesitate to PM me with questions, I also have full size versions of these pictures and more that I can email and can take other pictures upon request!

My price is $3,500 plus shipping. I am located in Houston near the Galleria and pickup is welcome, and I am willing to drive to meet someone halfway if it's not too far.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Roush_TVS_1900.jpg

Lower_IM.jpg

Intercooler_Mid_Plate.jpg

Install_Items.jpg

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  2. Anthony

Anthony 2004 Tahoe LT (MA)

Name:
    Anthony
    Hmmmm, Im very interested. What extra work is needed to make it fit a 2004 Tahoe?

3. tx tahoe z71

Name:
    Steve
    You would need a NNBS throttle body (the kit is for a 90mm, which is what the NNBS come with), prob $50-$100, a NNBS water pump and NNBS fuel rails (search car-parts.com for a junk yard with those parts near you, they shouldn't cost much at all), you could also run a TB adapter plate and run your stock 78mm, your call. But honestly, I would go with the 90mm and never look back, the s/c has to breathe. Check craigslist too for those parts, I've seen complete intake manifolds with fuel rails, injectors and throttle body sell for $150, so then you would have your rails and TB, then sell the rest.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

4. THE YETI

THE YETI The NEW TOTM Coordinator Supporting Member

Name:
    Robbie
    pretty sure if u go from 78mm to 90mm you need the DR-X Harness, which is $200.

5. tx tahoe z71

Name:
    Steve
    Oh yeah, forgot about that guy, thanks!

6. HokieHigh

HokieHigh Full Access Member

Name:
    eric
    also need new heads dont you?

7. THE YETI

Name:
    Robbie
    why would you need new heads? standard cathedral port heads come stock on our trucks? 6.2L is the only one that has different heads.

8. HokieHigh

HokieHigh Full Access Member

Name:
    eric
    ok i thought the 07 up had the cathedral port heads

9. THE YETI

Name:
    Robbie
    they do, except the 6.2

10. NolaTahoe

NolaTahoe Full Access Member

Name:
    Kyle
    If I sell my KTM soon Im on why to come pick this up from you I'm down in galveston