Front wiper and fluid switch broken?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MrBalll

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what terminal I put the meter at because I did it way before your post was made, but I did get different voltages dependent on what speed the stalk was on. It would change with the stalk. This was also with my old stalk. Didn't test terminals with the new on.

So, I got my wiper board in, put it on and now all is well. Aside from destroying my wiper hose at the top everything works now. Need to find a part or how to fix that hose.
Still nice to have a new stalk as it's a lot quieter than my old one and looks nice.

afpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is this wiper board? Is that the same as the module? Sorry for the stupid question.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MrBalll

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's at the top of the engine bay under the wiper cowl, closest to the windshield. It is a small piece plastic on the top with a board inside. It has four torx screws and that's it. Here is the old on left, new on right.

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu