Front Struts Went Bad Already

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

15denali

Reaction score
This is a 2015. They didn't last 23k? Another question that nobody can answer. Getting tired of these frequent visits to the dealership. I think they are actually the shocks that are leaking.
B

Chip18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
23 k and leaking??? That does not sound right?? It should still be under warranty?? Can you actually see that the shocks are leaking?? Is it an "Auto Ride" are they still doing that we have a 2004 (Denali.)

dave111

Reaction score
Same thing here mine started to leak around 15k i thought maybe i screwed it up while offroading but every one is having same issue mostly the front left side one goes bad and they dont even replace it under warranty if u r car is above 10 k

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe a bad batch from the factory :shrug: I would let them replace under warranty and keep on eye on the replacements.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything can fail at anytime, but, yes, I'd be very disappointed at such a premature failure. And I'd also keep an eye on the replacements, if the same part number, to identify a similarly premature failure, in which case I'd strongly argue for replacement with a non-factory-original part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan