front drive shaft for 4.88 gears.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gregsb

Reaction score
Very true regarding highway speeds. I am very conservative driving during the winter.

My last 4 trucks were leased GMC sierras with the newer autotrac so I used to just leave them in auto for the winter. It just has been a while since I ran a part time system. I just want to make sure that if the roads are slushy/slippery I can engage the 4wd and leave it engaged with no issues.

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
I am going to post my setup so you guys can see what Im running.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

DSCN0665.jpg
DSCN0664.jpg
This is the driveshaft I am running. It is a double cardan U joint assy and I had it custom made at my local Driveshaft shop. You NEED this in order to run 4x4 on our AutoCrap equipped 'Hoes. If you have any technical questions, you can also PM me. BTW, we got identical hoes!!! I dont understand why you want to remove the bodylift!?!?
DSCN0672.jpg
DSCN0675.jpg
DSCN0674.jpg
DSCN0673.jpg

OP
OP
bjballar41

bjballar41

Reaction score
custom ran exhaust? and i havent fully decided gonna wait till i get the nurf bars to see how it is and see how it looks with different tires.

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
Thank you guys!!!

It has a Trailmaster 6" Suspension and a Performance Accessories 3" Body lift with gap guards. I am running 35x12.50's Mud Terrians on Mickey Thompson Classic II's 15" rims.

OP
OP
bjballar41

bjballar41

Reaction score
ok two more questions did u swap the trans out? for something bigger? and can i get a full side shot so i can see the tires?

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
It has a fully built 4L60E and a rebuilt NP246 Tcase. I am sorry I had to take 2 shots but I didnt have enough room in my garage and I couldnt pull the truck outside. If you have any other questions, lemme know!!!
DSCN0676.jpg
DSCN0677.jpg